1. Do your services cost me anything?
No our service is free.
2. What information do you need to offer me a quote?
A recent Gas and or Electricity bill.
3. How do I switch supplier?
If you’re happy with our proposal we simply need a letter of authority from you allowing us to act on your behalf with the supplier. From that point onwards we manage the whole process on your behalf, worst case we may need a few signatures on forms. As your order progresses through the system we provide updates via email as stages are passed.
4. If you don’t charge me for your services, how do you make money?
We invoice the utility company for placing your business with them. We do not make money unless you’re happy with our proposal to minimise your costs.
5. Can you offer me environmentally friendly energy?
Yes and from a number of suppliers.
6. How much do I need to be involved?
Apart from saying yes to the proposal and a few signatures, not at all.
7. We are opening a new office, what do I need to do?
Get in touch with us as soon as possible in the process, the earlier we know of this the easier the process of new supply is, if it’s a new build we can often help or put you in contact with the right people to make installation as seamless as possible. If the premises already exist then provide us with a full address of the site as a starting point.
8. My existing supplier has sent me a renewal notice, what do I do?
The renewal notice will often contain the renewal offer, get a copy of both over to us and we will advise on the next steps.